August 2nd Update: Those who were screened with us in the spring should have received a letter with important dates. Those envelopes were also supposed to have the enrollment packet and class information. There also were not times for registration and orientation. So! You will be receiving in the mail, an update on the times for those important dates as well as the enrollment paperwork the week of the 15th. (Yes, it will be a short turn-around and we will be understanding on getting forms completed. However, we are waiting as long as possible so that if we have to delay the start of the school year, adjustments to the schedule can be made accordingly.)
- See more at: http://www.brownlocalschools.com/News/107#sthash.LELYxtab.dpuf
Malvern Preschool will be located in the Elementary wing of the new school building for the 2016-2017 school year!!!
- If you have a child who will be three or four by September 30th, 2016 and would like to send him or her to our preschool, please call Mr. Andrew Burman at 330.863.1355 ext. 222 for more details.
- Update: ***Placement Letters, Registration, and Wait-List notifications will be sent out mid-July by the Stark County Educational Service Center. It was previously noted that they would be sent end of June.***
- Any newcomers, or families that missed the May screening, may call to schedule a preschool screening appointment for August 15th.
- The SCIP(Stark County Integrated Preschool) program seeks to service an equal ratio of students who are typically developing youngsters alongside those who may have learning, speech, or other difficulties so that they may learn from their peers.
- Please complete the forms in the link below and bring to your child's screening appointment.
- Preschool Application Link